Types of Student Employment
FEDERAL WORK STUDY
- If eligible for the Federal Work-Study Program you can find employment right on campus or in partner community organizations. Federal
Work Study eligibility will be determined through USCB's Financial Aid Department.
For more information contact Katie Deal at email@example.com or call (843) 208-8170.
- Login to your Self-Service Carolina Account and view your Financial Aid Information.
If you are offered FWS, you will receive FWS information on the available jobs on
- Indicated interest when completing the FAFSA.
NONFEDERAL WORK STUDY
- You can also contact the USCB Office of Career Services to learn about other on and off-campus employment options in our area. You can learn
more about the jobs posted for our students at: www.collegecentral.com/uscb, the USCB Career Services online job board.
- For more information about off-campus employment options, please contact Teagan O'Connor
at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Office of Career Services at 843-208-8263.