Student Employment

Types of Student Employment

Student Employment


  • If eligible for the Federal Work-Study Program you can find employment right on campus or in partner community organizations. Federal Work Study eligibility will be determined through USCB's Financial Aid Department. For more information contact Katie Deal at or call (843) 208-8170.
  • Indicate interest when completing the FAFSA.


  • You may also want to contact the USCB Office of Career Services to learn about other on and off-campus employment options in our area. You can learn more about the jobs posted for our students at:, the USCB Career Services online job board.
  • For more information about off-campus employment options, please contact Alison Reynolds at or by calling the Office of Career Services at 843-208-8263.