For high school juniors and seniors
Concurrent enrollment is a program offered by the University of South Carolina Beaufort to high school juniors and seniors. It provides an opportunity for students who are capable of meeting an increased challenge to earn college credit by taking courses offered by the university while still enrolled in high school.
Spring 2024 Dual Enrollment applications and materials are due October 23,2023 (Some schools may have an earlier deadline. Check with school administration to verify)
To Be Eligible for Admission Review Concurrent/Dual Enrollment applicants must submit:
- An application to USCB (fee waiver:USCBDE)
- Permission Letter from High School Counselor, Principal or appropriate Home School Association Personell
- High School Transcript with a minimum grade point average of a 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- ACT or SAT scores (optional unless required by your school)
- Pre - Registration Information (submitted through the Fins Up Portal after the application is completed)
Learn more about Dual Enrollment with Beaufort County School District here.