Be a Graduate Student at USCB
USCB offers select master’s degrees in response to regional demand through on-site
and online delivery methods. In fall 2019, USCB began offering its first graduate
M.S. in Computational Science. The M.Ed. in Literacy will be offered Summer 2021.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Official transcripts from all colleges previously attended must be submitted.
- Transcripts are only considered official if they are securely sent directly from the institution to USCB, either through an encrypted online system or a sealed envelope through the mail.
- Submitting GRE scores is optional at USCB, but many scholarships require the applicant to submit these.
- Application deadline:
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: December 1
- M.S. in Computational Science: May 1
- M.Ed. in Literacy: April 1, 2021
Steps to apply to USCB grad programs:
- Complete and submit the application, all required transcripts (see requirements above), and pay the nonrefundable $40 application fee (or enter application fee waiver code).
- Visit our campuses
- View more information on financial aid.
Situated in a high-growth area of the state, USCB’s ability to deliver comprehensive educational programs based on identified need in its communities is critical to the economic well-being of the region.
- M.S. Computational Science
- M.Ed. Literacy
|Graduate||Semester Full-Time||Part-Time (per credit hour)||Annual Full-Time||Part-Time (per credit hour)|
|Parking & Security **||$25.00||$25.00||$50.00|
|Estimated Resident Tuition & Fees *||$7,060.00||$14,120.00|
|Estimated Non-Resident Tuition & Fees *||$15,073.00||$30,146.00|
*Tuition and fees listed are for school year 2020-21 are subject to change without
notice. Tuition and fees have not yet been established for 2021-2022. Estimate does
not include the cost for books and supplies, and other miscellaneous fees that are
program or course-specific fees. The complete tuition and fee schedule is available
**$25 each Fall & Spring, $15 each Summer Session
***Newly admitted student will pay a one-time New Student Fee and a one-time Matriculation fee.
|Estimated Cost of Attendance per Semester (6 Credit Hours)
SC Resident with SC Certified Teaching Certificate
|Estimated Program Fees||$200|
|Total Cost of 36 credit hour program (2 years/6 semesters)||$14,892.50|
|Note: The above is an estimated total Cost of Attendance based on students that are a resident of South Carolina and hold a South Carolina Certified Teacher Certificate. Tuition and fee rates listed are estimated for the academic year 2021-22 and are subject to change and final approval by the USC Board of Trustees. Estimates do not include the cost of books and supplies and other miscellaneous fees that may be assessed. The complete tuition and fee schedule is available online here.|
Check Your Application Status
The Admissions Office communicates decisions within two to four weeks from the date
that all required credentials are received. Reminder: Reporting SAT/ACT scores to USCB is optional in 2020-2021.
You can check your application status online using the login ID and password you created when applying to USCB.