Your Path to USCB
Follow these steps to become a USCB Sand Shark!
- Schedule a campus visit
- There is a $40 non-refundable application fee (or enter waiver code).
- Submit official high school transcript or upload an unofficial copy in your application portal. Must include a minimum college preparatory curriculum (core) GPA of a 2.0.
- Submit official SAT/ACT test scores (optional):
- Application deadline:
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: December 1
- Summer: May 1
- Financial Aid priority deadline is March 1
- Enrollment Deposit is due by May 1 or, if accepted after May 1, within 2 weeks of receiving your acceptance letter. Click the link below for the Enrollment Deposit Application (which can also be found in Self Service Carolina under Newly Admitted Students).
- Housing priority deadline is April 15.
Enrollment Deposit Application
Check Your Application Status
The Admissions Office communicates decisions within two to four weeks from the date
that all required credentials are received. Reminder: Reporting SAT/ACT scores to USCB is optional in 2020-2021.
You can check your application status online using the login ID and password you created when applying to USCB.
What is the College Preparatory Curriculum?
Prospective students are required to complete a College Preparatory Curriculum with a minimum 2.0 core grade point average, which includes 20 units of the following academic subjects:
• 4 UNITS OF ENGLISH
• 4 UNITS OF MATHEMATICS
• 3 THREE UNITS OF LABORATORY SCIENCE
• 2 UNITS OF THE SAME WORLD LANGUAGE
• 3 UNITS OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
• 1 UNIT OF FINE ARTS:
• 1 UNIT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION OR ROTC
• 2 UNITS OF ELECTIVES:
Total: 20 units
Contact the Office of Admissions
University of South Carolina Beaufort
Office of Admissions
One University Boulevard
Bluffton, SC 29909
Phone (843) 208-8055
Fax (843) 208-8290