Congratulations on your acceptance to USCB! Here are your next steps.
Questions? Call or text our Admissions office at 843-208-8055!
1. Reply to your offer of admission via the Student Portal
- An enrollment deposit of $100 is required for degree seeking students starting in the Fall semester. Pay enrollment deposit via the Student Portal button above.
- The deposit is due no later than June 1. If the student is accepted after June 1, payment is due within two weeks of acceptance.
- May 1 is the deadline to request a refund of the enrollment deposit.
2. Sand Shark Registration Day - HAPPENING NOW!
- Register for Fall classes, tour a residence hall, discuss financial aid, and MORE!
- In person and virtual dates are available.
3. Claim your VIP ID
- You will first need to obtain your VIP ID and your USC ID, which are on the bottom of your acceptance letter.
- Go to https://myaccount.sc.edu and select ‘Account Claiming’. Follow the setup wizard to set your Network/VIP ID password, establish your security
questions, setup your Sand Shark Alerts, and enroll in Multi-Factor Authentication.
If you are transferring from within the USC System, you will need to change your Preferred
University Email Address to your @email.uscb.edu address within https://myaccount.sc.edu ‘Update Account Settings’. If you need any help during the claiming process, directions
can be found on the USCB ITSS Documentation Page.
NOTE: Please be sure to remember your Email Address, Network ID, VIP ID, and password. These will become important throughout the Next Steps process.
4. Log in to your USCB Email
- Go to https://portal.office.com and enter your Email Address and password. Email communicaitons including housing, financial aid, and admissions updates, will be sent to this mailbox.
5. Complete Your Housing Application
- Available now!
6. Apply for In-State Tuition
7. Complete Your Immunization Form
- Required for Enrollment
8. Complete Your Citizenship Form
- Required for Enrollment
9. Submit Final Transcripts
- Freshman must submit a final high school transcript after high school graduation (due July 1st). Submit any dual enrollment, IB, and/or AP scores to the Admissions department prior to Sand Shark Registration.
- Transfer students must submit an official final college transcript from ALL previous Institutions attended.
10. Log in to Self Service Carolina
- Self Service Carolina is where you register for classes, pay your bill, and view final grades. Log in by going to https://my.uscb.edu and clicking on Self Service Carolina. Your logon credentials can be either your Network or VIP ID that you claimed in the previous step.
- Login to https://my.carolinacard.sc.edu with your Network ID and select Photo Upload on the left hand side of the page. Upload a photo for your ID card here. Please pay close attention to the photo requirements.
11. Take Placement Test
- Must be completed two weeks before attending Sand Shark Registration Day.
- Questions? Contact Advising at 843-208-8049 or email: Advising@uscb.edu.
Contact the Office of Admissions
University of South Carolina Beaufort
Office of Admissions
One University Boulevard
Bluffton, SC 29909